Tuesday, April 17, 2012

the sushi train.

Through the gluten, lactose, and shellfish-free life I live, sushi has been one of those foods I can turn to again and again. Now, I may be getting overly sentimental over raw fish, but it was one of the few foods I could eat when I was sick (sans wasabi, cause that stuff does a number on your stomach) without getting even sicker. These days it holds a special place in my heart because I know I can eat it safely without throwing it back up (sorry for the TMI). Now, I normally bring my lunch to work, but I was pretty excited when I discovered sushi in the student union building, and as I had no ingredients at home for a lunch today, this was a perfect excuse to get my nori fix. This is really just a post about the lunch I had today, and further encouragement to jump on the sushi train if you haven't yet. Now if I could only get a certain boyfriend of mine to try it...

Yum.

Chopsticks instructions always crack me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment