This past week was just one of those weeks where a lot of little things went wrong, and by the end of the week I needed a glass of wine and a good laugh. On that note, I thought I would share ten things that always make me laugh...
10. Watching Golden Girls never fails to perk me up. Rose's naïveté and Blanche's sluttiness always elicit a laugh from me, my mother, and my best friend Erin, for that matter. I think being able to share this show is one of the reasons I like it so much, because I know I can always laugh about it, whomever I'm with, most likely at O'Niell's after a long week.
7. My brother, Kevin. He may be lacking in good judgment sometimes, but he always has something to make me laugh. In this case, he was being a European soccer player with one of my headbands. He also does a hilarious German schoolboy accent.
6. My wonderful boyfriend, also named Kevin (yah I know, Freud would think this is weird). He always knows what to say and do to make me smile, which may be one of the reasons I love him so much. He will also pose for funny pictures, like next to a donkey sculpture in Santa Fe, which makes me really happy.
5. Pictures from high school with my best friends. Even though we all live in different parts of the country now, we can always act stupid together and be idiots in public. With whom else could you pretend to be fish in Starbucks?
4. Funny and true. Both Kevins know this all too well.
1. My puppies! Coco, on the top, and Rosie, are just too adorable. Whenever I'm feeling down, they do something stupid, silly, or cute, and the peals of laughter just start rolling out.
Now that I've shared, what makes you laugh? And, oh yes, happy weekend!