Saturday, February 25, 2012

diy: jewelry organization.

Over the years I have amassed a rather large collection of sensible and not-so-sensible costume jewelry that lingered in untangled piles and unseemly heaps. That is until I moved back to Albuquerque and my mom and I crafted some useful and actually pretty ways of putting together my rather large and colorful collection. This is not even the beginning of my jewelry, but it is a great way to show off a bit and keep it all neat!

Use large candy and flour jars from a kitchen store to  showcase  colorful bracelets.   These ones from Williams-Sonoma are very cute. 

I put a key rack on the inside of my armoire to hold long necklaces.  A very similar one is here

I got this small monogram tree hangy thing-a-ma-bob to hang some smaller necklaces and my rings on. The same one from Anthropologie is here

No comments:

Post a Comment