Monday, March 26, 2012

rebranding.

I've always been slightly obsessed with feathers. When I was little I loved picking up bird feathers that had fallen, and although my mother said they contained bird flu or something, I would still pick them up and run my fingers delicately along their sides. I still have this fixation, and have multiple pieces of jewelry and clothes with feathers on them. It has also occurred to me recently that while I obviously have a "nest," I also have "feathers," hence the title change of the blog. 

My absolute favorite feather necklace...one of many pieces. 
I've been moving around (figuratively speaking - I still do live at home) and growing a lot these past few months, and have been using my wings much more than I thought possible. Pardon the cheesiness, but it's true. So while I will of course be talking about "nesting" I will also be talking about the "feathers" we all have to use at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment